This section contains detailed information about extending various methods and properties of AdiInviter Pro invitations.
Invitation ID is used to uniquely identify every sent invitation by AdiInviter Pro. Refer to following document if you want to change the length of invitation ids generated for all types of outgoing invitations. You should increase invitation ids length only if your website has sent large number of invitations (Approximately 100,000+ invitations).
How to change invitation ids length?
Invitation markups are the replacement variables which can be used inside invitation templates. The invitation markups are replaced by their corresponding replacement values when invitations are sent. AdiInviter Pro comes with many built-in markups which can be used for designing invitation templates. Following documentation contains detailed instructions and examples for creating custom markups :
# What Is Fixed Value Replacement Markup?
These invitation markups represent fixed values which can be replaced in all types of outgoing invitations. Following are the examples of fixed value markups :
- To display invite sender's hometown in all outgoing invitations.
- To display some special offer in all outgoing invitations.
- To display latest news listing in all outgoing invitations.
- To display invite sender details (stored in your website) under all outgoing invitations.
# What Is Variable Value Replacement Markup?
These invitation markups are replaced by dynamic values available for every outgoing invitation. Following are the examples of variable value markups :
- To send unique discount coupon code under every outgoing invitation.
- To display gravatar image of invitation receiver under every outgoing invitation.