Terms of Services
This Terms of Service Agreement
(TOS) is a formal and legally binding agreement between you and
us, the service user (you, Subscriber). Use of our service
constitutes acceptance and agreement to the TOS in
I) Domain Licenses :
You can install AdiInviter only on domain/domains for which the licenses were purchased. Installing product on non-licensed domain will result in permanent domain block and we may proceed with legal actions. Domains under conflict will not receive any support unless a valid explanation is provided to our sales department.
II) Refund :
We will provide you same copy of AdiInvite Contacts Inviter
script that you see on our site. We provide refund only when
you have paid and you haven't received product yet.
We do not issue refunds if :
- You just changed your mind after receiving
- You choose not to use our product.
- You find that our product doesn't suit your needs.
III) Resell :
You must not resell our application to anyone or to any
company. You can use our script only on the domain for which
license was purchased.
We DO NOT ALLOW
script usage in the following scenarios :
- Embedding into redistributable application (free or
- Using the software to operate an Application Service
Provider (ASP) or service bureau in which one of the main
goals is to import contacts or send invitations. (In other
words, you are not allowed to use the library to operate an
application or service that provides the "Contacts
Importing" or "Sending Invites" function as a web service
to other clients/applications).
IV) License Domain Transfer :
Your license domain can be transferred only in following conditions :
- If previous domain is expired.
- You have paid but you didnt received download section login/product yet.
- In case of multi domain licensed copies, you can only change domain plans (Which domain should have lifetime free upgrade protection) anytime you want.
For domain transfer request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org